Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog #1

I was honestly a little nervous coming into EDM 310 because of some of the things I've heard. I've heard a lot of people complain about how difficult and time-consuming it is. My biggest fear is that I won't actually have enough time to complete every assignment to the best of my ability because of the work and attention to detail it requires. This class is similar to AP classes that I took in high school in that it requires a lot more time than most other classes. That is how it really differs from the majority of the college classes I have taken; although I spend the majority of my time on school work, I have not yet had a class that requires so much time each week. I have also never taken a class that is primarily based on the completion of projects. Although I am usually pretty good with technology, I think that working with some technology that I am unfamiliar with will be the most difficult aspect of EDM 310 for me. The best way for me to address this "difficult" aspect will be to use my resources and ask questions to become better acquainted with what I am unfamiliar with.

1 comment:

  1. "The best way for me to address this "difficult" aspect will be to use my resources and ask questions to become better acquainted with what I am unfamiliar with." Yes, we are here to help you. It is best to ask if you need clarification or help. There are also numerous resources on the internet to help you as well.

    ReplyDelete