Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September C4K Summary

I had to read some very interesting blogs for my C4K assignments this month. The three blogs were all very different, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading each one of them.

The first student that I was assigned to was Marama, a seventh grader from PT England school in New Zealand. Her blog post was about the dangers of drinking alcohol and doing drugs. She was very informative in addressing the subject and gave factual information to back up her words. She also made sure to mention how dangerous these things can be and that you should never do them. In my comment, I told her that I learned a lot about how harmful these things really are from her post. I also told her that I completely agreed that doing these things are extremely bad for you and that you should avoid them at all costs.

The second student that I was assigned to was Elliot, a student in Mrs. Horst's class. The post that I read was about Dot Day, which I had never heard of before. He expressed how excited he was that it was finally Dot Day by saying that it was "a whale of a time". He also shared his artwork from Dot Day; it was a picture of a minion from Despicable Me created entirely from dots. In my comment, I told him how neat I thought Dot Day was. I also told him that I enjoyed his artwork and that I love minions. I really enjoyed the enthusiasm that he expressed in his post. Here is the picture that Elliot shared on his blog:

A drawing of minions from Despicable Me created entirely from dots


The last student that I was assigned to was Brayden, a fifth grade student from Connecticut. This was Brayden's very first blog post, and he gave a lot of details about himself. He said that he loves purple and blue, cats and dogs, and video games. In my comment, I expressed that we have a lot in common. I told him that I also love the color purple and that I love animals as well. I also mentioned how much I love video games, especially on the Playstation and the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment